What three things were you grateful for today? Let’s practice gratitude together. If you come up with more than 3 things, just keep going… no limits to happiness.
- My husband bringing me coffee when I woke up.
- Watching Charlie practice learning how to ride a skateboard and hearing all his ideas and theories and showing him that I know how to ride too.
- Driving with my kids in the car and enjoying their conversations and learning about their dreams.
- Having the time and being able to pick up Jeff after work tonight because a train hit a car and delayed his journey. (Luckily no one was injured.)
- Freely letting Juliana go enjoy her friend when she called for a “play date” in the middle of our “grocery shopping date.”
- Making the boys happy and ordering pizza from Domino’s App and having the pizza delivered right after we got home.
- Flow. At Work.
- Working on my gift of happiness program tonight.
Now I’m happier and ready for bed. It works and was easy… this gratitude practice is fun and good for the soul. Good night.