Tonight I thought I’d list some things I’m thankful for since I feel like I don’t have anything interesting to share or novel to write about.
1. Nothing is really bugging me. In this moment. 🙂
2. My family went out for breakfast all together to check out the new Black Bear Diner.
3. Our comfy couch.
4. Happy, independent teens and a tween.
5. Learning that we need sadness to balance out joy and to connect with others where they are at. Thank you Inside Out.
6. Friends to play with and to enjoy the days and evenings together.
7. Lit fire pits and candles.
8. Dinner date with my husband.
9. Clutter free and clean home.
10. Kittens that bring joy and life to our house.
Your turn. What ten things come to mind when you reflect on what made you happy today?
2 thoughts on “Top Ten List”
Great question. Will write a post with my list. May I link back to this post?
Of course. I’d be glad if you did.