We all have so many gifts and the best part is when we know what they actually are.
If I asked you off the top of your head without much filtering and overthinking, what are the 5 gifts you bring to this world, what would your response be?
What are you good at? And not just your work, but what makes you smile and others around you happy?
Hmm… what would mine be? I’ll try…
1. I’m loving. I love who I am and I love who I am with and I have lots of love to give.
2. I’m funny. I don’t take life too seriously, not that it isn’t serious but I love to laugh and to be silly.
3. I have a childlike sense of curiosity and wonder and love to play.
4. I love people and want to know their story. I’m genuinely curious about everyone and want to know why you think the way you do and what makes you, you.
5. I am quick to forgive. I don’t hold grudges because I’d rather have a connection than a conflict any day.
This morning I received a gift from my friend Jen. She reads my blog and sometimes sends me emails when something resonates with her. I love when you guys do that. She invited me to attend a conference with her and sent me an image she thought I would like. I loved it so much that I want to share it with you too. Thank you Jen! You made my day.
In case you can’t read it, it says:
“I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you, I am in that place in me. We are one.”
Namaste BeLoveRs. Now go think about your gifts and celebrate wonderful you! xo